Best Friend Forever Login

To participate, register for Best Friend Forever access or login below:

Latest Release

Brad Sucks: Guess Who's a Mess album cover

Guess Who's a Mess, my third album. 10 tracks, instant downloads.

Not into albums?

Email Signup

Get the latest Brad Sucks updates:

Upcoming Shows

Blog

Three years ago I posted about my experience with OfficeMax. I guess it was high up there in searches for “OfficeMax sucks” and became somewhat of a search honeypot. Since then I’ve received countless angry emails about the replies to the post. From OfficeMax managers who were slandered demanding me to remove posts, to OfficeMax employees who mistakenly slandered their managers under their real name demanding me to remove posts, to the (I guess) OfficeMax-employed trolls defending OfficeMax, it’s been a wild and interestingly retarded ride.

Today, after 765 replies (and I’m pretty sure zero albums sold to angry OfficeMax employees), I’ve turned off comments for that post. Spread your wings and fly, disgruntled OfficeMax employees. I’m sick of hearing from you! Please go away forever!

Other search honeypots I’m aware of on bradsucks.net:

There’s Something Wrong – Get one fan in Sweden, attract many more searching for “sweden sucks” I guess. What’s there to hate about Sweden?

Record Deals – I’m not sure search this is popular for, but if anyone’s looking for a white teenage rapper who can’t spell, you might want to check out the comments.

Posted on - April 27, 2007 [at] 11:44 pm by Brad
Tagged in -

5 Comments on this post

Eric on End of an OfficeMax Sucks era
April 29, 2007 at 5:56 pm

Well, they did forcibly sterilize and lobotomize people awhile back. But I guess the United States kind of did the same thing.

Cheez on End of an OfficeMax Sucks era
April 30, 2007 at 1:14 pm

WOW!! The Record Deals comments are both sad and entertaining.

“i’m a 13 year old white kid who want’s a creear in rap”

“sup my name is james,i might be only 13 but i’m hard at spitting or could be if i can get the record deal.”

“I go by Danyal Ca$ho i gotz a crew called Gangsta Elite. we gangstas and dont gotta prove it.”

thegreathal on End of an OfficeMax Sucks era
April 30, 2007 at 1:31 pm

*claps*

Or I mean, OfficeMax sucks. Allow me to restart your honeypot.

Bushwacker on End of an OfficeMax Sucks era
August 6, 2007 at 9:50 am

Insults that hurt the most are usually true. Sorry to hear they harrassed you too Brad.

Johnson on End of an OfficeMax Sucks era
February 26, 2015 at 4:25 am

Oh yeah what about the time when you walked into OfficeMax and you slipped on a poo that one of the employees took on the floor because the toilet was broken.

Comments are closed on this post.